Lost LightBook - 2003
- Each Connelly book outsells its predecessors--he's truly a writer who's gaining momentum. City of Bones (published 4/01) hit the New York Times list at #3 and has more than 285,000 copies in print to date.
- Chasing the Dime, this Fall's departure from Connelly's incredibly successful Harry Bosch series, had a first printing of 325,000 (10/02).
- Connelly is his generation's answer to Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler, and reviewers have taken note.
- Blood Work was the basis of a feature film starring Clint Eastwood, released in August 2002. The novel currently has over 1.3 million copies in print.
- For the first time ever, Connelly writes a Bosch novel in the first person, taking readers even deeper inside his most complex hero
From the critics
QuotesAdd a Quote
"I'm a believer in the single-bullet theory. You can fall in love and make love many times but there is only one bullet with your name etched on the side. And if you are lucky enough to be shot with that bullet then the wound never heals.
....Eleanor Wish had been my bullet. She had pierced me through and through. There were other women before and other women since but the wound she left would not heal right. I was still bleeding and I knew I would always bleed for her. That was just the way it had to be. There is no end of things in the heart."
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
There are no age suitabilities for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.